Neat Video for Catalyst
Neat Video adds support for Sony Catalyst for the first time.
Neat Video team is happy to announce that Neat Video is now also available as a plug-in for Sony Catalyst Edit. The new plug-in is compatible with Sony Catalyst Edit 2017 / 2016 / 2015. We plan to maintain compatibility with newer versions of Catalyst Edit as well.
Key features of Neat Video v4 for Catalyst:
- Advanced Noise Reduction to reduce noise and grain in video clips
- Both Spatial and Temporal noise filters to reduce more noise elements
- Auto Profile to adapt the filter to different video sources
- Dust and Scratches filter to remove film scratches, dust, impulse interference
- High Quality mode for better detail preservation and sharper image
- Smart Sharpening to make video look sharper without amplification of noise
- GPU support (CUDA and OpenCL) for faster processing
- High-bitdepth rendering to support professional video editing
- And many other features inherited from other versions of Neat Video
Pricing and Availability
Neat Video v4 for Catalyst is available in three editions:
- Demo plug-in: demonstration edition with limited functionality; free; download to try
- Home plug-in: can process frames of up to 1920x1080 pixels; for non-commercial use; $74.90; purchase
Pro plug-in: can process frames of any size; may be used for commercial purposes;
Versions of Neat Video v4 for Catalyst for both Windows and Mac OSX are included into one product.
If you already purchased some of Neat Video products in the past, you can purchase an additional license for the new plug-in for Catalyst with discount (log in to your account and then visit Purchase page).
- Neat Video v4 for Catalyst is delivered as a digital download.