Neat Video 4.1 update
Neat Video v4 plug-ins have been updated to version 4.1 with several improvements and support for new host applications and new GPUs.
- Auto Profile function has been improved to find better areas for noise analysis.
Using more suitable areas leads to more accurate noise reduction.
- New controls in "Temporal Filter" and "Dust and Scratches" sections.
- Improved performance of "Dust and Scratches" in presence of repeated frames, on scene changes and in the beginning and end of a clip.
- Added support for Retina displays of modern Mac machines
(support for HiDPI displays on Windows and Linux has been added earlier in version 4.0).
- New host applications supported by the OFX plug-in:
- Quantel Pablo Rio 2.1.4+
- Natron 2
- IDT Vision Motion Studio 2.12+
- Added support for new versions of video editing host applications:
- DaVinci Resolve 12
- DustBuster+ 8 / 7
- MAGIX Video Deluxe 2016
- Pinnacle Studio 19
- Premiere Elements 14
- New GPUs supported:
- Windows and Linux:
- AMD Radeon R9 Fury / Nano / Fury X / Fury X2
- AMD Radeon R9 380/390/390X
- AMD Radeon R9 255/250X
- AMD Radeon R7 360/370
- AMD Radeon R7 265
Newer AMD Catalyst 15.7.1+ drivers are now supported.
- Mac OS X:
- Radeon R9 M290 / M290X / M295X / M370X / M380 / M390 / M395 / M395X
- Improved compatibility with new versions of operating systems:
- Improved support for Mac OS X 10.11
- Improved installers for Mac OS X
- Added support for Windows 10
- Other improvements for different host applications:
- Neat Video for Final Cut: Improved compatibility with the latest versions of FCP X, Motion and Compressor
- Neat Video for Vegas: Added support for stereo/3D video processing
- Neat Video for Vegas: Fixed the problem of copy&paste of effect
Please refer to the history of changes for more details: